标签

Like My Blog ? ❤


2013年6月22日星期六

Long time no update my blog..

I'm sorry D:

But I will tell you now what I done before ! XD

Firstly..

I'm enjoying Study !

Enjoying in school !

Enjoying my life !

I watch a lot of anime..

Okay , I don't have use the time to study . =="

Seriously , I'm tired of rushing the result.

But , I'm also trying get back my confidence !

Are you listening my background song ?

Okay , some of the song is using the theme song in anime !!

I like the anime , "樱花庄的宠物女孩" .

They're trying hard to do their things.

They share their life , 
share their happiness , 
share a lot of things with other .

When I saw finish the anime ,
I'm so happy `~

And started to do my revision ,
even though is too late XD


Tomorrow is the first day of exam ,
Cheer Up ?!

XD

I'm enjoying my exam !!!

Muahahahhaha !!!


Fighting !!! 




[Top of Post ↑]

没有评论:

发表评论