标签

Like My Blog ? ❤


2013年6月25日星期二

Pass over two exam paper , BM paper 1 、Geografi (UEC)

okay, I know I did a lot of misstake ,

Father go in hospital , around 2.30am just reach my mummy there..

Not enough time to sleep , only 1 hour can rest.

I done my geografi note in 4.15am 

so that I should wake up on 5am ,

I could not sleep well !


Worry about my exam , worry about my father !

Really tired of this kinda things ! :@

And I don't know how to handle it .

Well.. I'm not a good daughter.

If I say like this , I think you will happier ?

Okay , I don't want talk about this F*ck things.


Now , I only want to focus on my study !

PLEASE DON'T DISTURB ME ANYMORE ?

Please be good to me !


I need a freedom place.

I know what should I do , what shouldn't do !


Today , I cry out while I'm on call with my mummy..

I'm so stressful !

While the exam started , suddenly , I don't know why I will be there !

I feeling like do wrong things..

So, I'm trying hard to do all the question as I can.

I saw my classmate in front of me and copy another person answer .

I'm LOOKING him. And he changed a bad face to me .

He dislike me , I know .

I dislike the person who didn't try himself to do his things !

If you want to copy the answer , why are you still stay in Private school?

You better go back to normal school !

Don't waste your time , waste your dad/mummy's money !

Just go there do a “copy cat”`~ 、 Do your "dai lou"

Just let me see you can be a boss or let other bully ?

Hahaha , You should go there and have a try !

Dislike my post ?

Hey , here is my blog .

Dislike just go away !

I just wrting what I feel !

What I want to say !



Want to complain me ?

Just go ahead !

See who is the winner ! o.O


-----------------------------------------------------


Okay , I'm so angry.

Anyway , after this post I will forget this case :D

Tomorrow is BM paper 2 and History (UEC)

Please Let me pass over !! T_T






[Top of Post ↑]

没有评论:

发表评论